Salary: up to £55k DOE + car allowance and mileage + market leading commission bonus + 30 days holiday + pension
A Chartered Surveying practice based in Guildford are looking for a Residential Surveyor.
Summary of Residential Surveyor role:
- Work will be within a 20 mile radius of the Surveyor’s home address.
- Work will predominantly include Valuations, Building Surveys, HomeBuyer Surveys and defect analysis.
- Undertake due diligence with valuation methodology and utilising resources provided by the company.
- Undertake senior responsibilities such as planning and implementing training for other staff members, working on and improving internal policies, procedures.
- You will need to be AssocRICS, MRICS or FRICS and ideally be a RICS Registered Valuer.
This is a great opportunity for a Residential Surveyor who would like flexible working but also to become very impactful on the business.
Please contact David Hilditch or James Bramfitt at RGB Network for more information on this Residential Surveyor vacancy.