Senior Mechanical Engineer
£45k - £55k
A Building Services consultancy in Buckinghamshire has a vacancy available for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer due to planned growth.
This is an opportunity for someone that can be hands-on with design and client facing to join a fast-paced and busy building services design firm.
- Circa 15 MEP professionals within the consultancy
- Formed over 15 years ago
- Project sectors include healthcare, residential and commercial / mixed-use projects
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer job details:
- Co-ordination of mechanical design with other building services disciplines and with external parties such as architect or structural engineer.
- Participating in developing the projects.
- Participating in project activities including design and documentation.
- Ensuring that the company’s Quality System is implemented and maintained on projects.
- Involved with projects through all RIBA stages from concept through to installation and commissioning.
- Writing reports, specifications, schedules and calculations.
- Coordinating directly with clients.
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network should you wish to apply to this Senior Mechanical Engineer / Senior Mechanical Design Engineer job vacancy. (MEP / Building Services / M&E)