Driver - London £24,000.00
My Client is a FM delivery company that are looking for a delivery driver/runner to deliver spare parts and equipment to a team of engineers across the iconic University College of London campus.
The role will be based out of the main campus within Warren Street /Euston Square, and the ideal candidate will live within commutable distance. The position comes with an on site pool van to use.
THE JOB ROLE :
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Work Between all UCL campus sites delivering parts and equipment to engineers on a daily basis.
- Help the onsite FM team with smooth running of each campus
- Be happy to assist engineers with manual labour as and when the requirement arises
- Log and Manage all parts distributed to the engineering alongside the building manager
- Be able to drive and also be able to carry heavy parts and equipment
- The ideal candidate will be someone with Delivery driving experience within a building company
- Clean Drivers licence
- A can do attitude to help out where necessary during delivery downtime
- An understanding or exp within manual labour
£22/24,000.00 PER ANNUM
20 days holiday
A Pool Van on site
Full uniform and Mobile Phone