Mobile Mechanical/HIU Engineer
Our client is a well-established and growing company within the HVAC and mechanical industry. They Have a prestigious variety of contracts covering London and the Home Counties.
Due to sheer growth they are now currently in search of an experienced HIU engineer with Mechanical experience .
Salary and package
- £38k /£41k basic depending on experience
- Holiday entitlement: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Bonus incentive schemes
- Fully equipped van less than 3 years old (Transit or similar)
- Uniform, phone, tablet, fuel card, parking credit card
- Child care voucher scheme
- Auto enrolment pension
- Training and development
- Sickness insurance scheme
- Tech desk support
- Call out: Approximately 1 week in 7
- Overtime rate: Time and a half or double time plus standby allowance of £150
Understanding or familiar with:
- heating/hot/cold and boosted, to include knowledge and understanding of measuring/achieving flow rates and all ancillary components.
- Pumping systems and invertor driven pumps maintenance and set up.
- Pipework systems to include balancing, commissioning, flow control and general valves
- Pressure vessels and pressurisation units installation and maintenance
- HIU systems and distribution to include HIU service and maintenance
- Pressure testing
- Primary, secondary, tertiary fault finding of issues and provision of accurate reporting and recommendations
- Understanding heat losses methods to improve with accurate reporting and recommendations
- Ability to undertake system drain downs and refills effectively (whole building)
- Ability to change pumps, valves, valve components (directional and modulating), plates exchangers to include servicing and inspection.
- Working within Energy Centres, Large centralised plant rooms, building distribution systems.
- Gas boilers and safety
- Electrical systems and safety
- Plant controls and safety
- Safety and working safely
- A full UK driving licence
- clear DBS check.
- At least 3 years HIU experience