Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer - £43,000
I am currently representing a facilities management company who has an exciting new opportunity for mobile commercial gas engineer to join their growing team.
Their head office is based in Hertfordshire and carry out maintenance for prestigious contracts within London and the Home Counties.
Your duties will include:
- Working within large residential blocks, commercial offices and schools
- Carrying out repairs, service, breakdowns and minor installs on plant rooms
- Carrying out repairs, service. breakdowns and minor installs on energy centres
- Identifying/ cleaning strainers.
- Stripping/ cleaning of plate heat exchangers.
- Changing and servicing of pumps, valves etc.
In return my client is offering:
- Full driving license
- Plumbing and/or Heating qualifications City&Guilds / NVQ2-3
- Current commercial and domestic gas certificates
- Min 5 years’ experience
- Experience or knowledge of district heating systems
- Fault diagnostic skills and high rate first completion
PLEASE CONTACT ZAN SAEED ON 020 7932 2800 / ZSAEED @ RGB.CO.UK
- Up to £43,000
- Call out 1 in 7 standby £150
- Overtime x1.5 and x2 on Sundays
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Van, fuel card
- Company pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Uniform, phone, tablet
- Sickness insurance scheme