Mobile A/C refrigeration engineer – Based across 5 sites, 3 in Hemel Hempstead and 2 in slough.
My client has been in the HVAC industry for over 25 years now. They specialise in commercial chillers, boilers and air conditioning. In the last 15 years, they have also expanded into the M&E industry .
Due to sheer growth they are now looking for a Mobile HVAC engineer to join a team of 4 looking after 5 data centres in Hemel Hampstead and Slough.
The Air-conditioning and refrigeration engineer will be working in a team of 4 and doing the following duties :
Salary and package :
- expected to provide service and maintenance to a number of A/C equipment:
- Carrying out servicing on A/C units
- VRV’s, VRF’s, Splits, Multis, down flow units, FCU’s, DFU’s, SCU’s & AHU’s
- carrying out some installation work ( like for like replacements)
- Colling tower and chiller knowledge would be a benefit
- covering multiple sites
- £36k- £40k basic
- Option of 7am – 4pm or 8am – 5pm working pattern
- Ample 0T
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
- Van & ffuel card
- 1:4 call out with £100 stand by
- D2d travel when on call
- Training and progression
- Parking on all 5 sites