M&E Mobile Maintenance Engineer – NO LONDON
I am currently representing a well-established technical facilities service provider, they specialise in providing electrical, mechanical and all round building service. Their clientele include: commercial offices, critical business environments, schools, hospitals, no residential purely commercial Nationwide.
They are currently looking to recruit a Mobile M&E Engineer to join their team and be based on one of their retail contracts.
The role is responsible for maintaining and repairing a range of electrical and mechanical plant and equipment, including building services, within a number of retail sites in a defined geography.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the highest standards of health and safety, with a passion for delivering service excellence.
- East Grinstead
THIS ROLE WILL REQUIRE:
- To undertake regular planned visits, completing PPM tasks and minor repairs requested by the Client;
- To undertake a variety of legal compliance electrical testing, including emergency lighting, fire alarm and in-house servicing of equipment;
- To undertake a variety of electrical repairs arising from periodic inspection and testing;
- To represent the Company in a professional manner at all times, developing a good working relationship with the Helpdesk and Client site teams;
- To ensure all paperwork is completed accurately, on time and to the laid-down procedures;
- To respond promptly and positively to service call requests from the Helpdesk and undertake repairs as quickly and efficiently as possible;
- To prioritise maintenance and repair work to achieve agreed response times and, in the case of major delays, liaise with your Supervisor / Manager for direction;
- Ordering and maintenance of materials, tools and equipment, in accordance with company procedures;
- To advise the Helpdesk where 3rd party contractor attendance is needed, either for quotation or to effect specialist repairs, and to provide the job specification;
- To manage the attendance of subcontractors and to ensure they undertake works to the agreed standards and within budgeted costs;
- To carry out remedial works, minor alterations and installations;
- To advise where capital purchases are needed as equipment is at the end of its life.
- To undertake surveys and reports as requested.
- Where applicable, to maintain asset registers ensuring all equipment is tagged.
- A high degree of flexibility in working hours and tasks, working on an on-call rota;
- The ability to self-manage, use initiative and prioritise effectively;
- High degree of mobility, travelling throughout the area and driving the company supplied vehicle
- The ability to work at heights and in confined spaces;
- A commitment to excellence in Health and Safety standards.
- 17th edition
- City & Guilds Level2-3 / NVQ2-3
- Full Driving License
IF THIS POSITION IS OF INTEREST, PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO SEAN HITCHMAN, SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO.UK / 020 7932 2800
- Call out Rota 1 in 5 £100 standby
- 45 Hour week
- 20 Days Holidays & Bank Holiday
- Van, Fuel Card
- Health Plan
- Hours 8 – 5:30