Fire Door Surveyor – Central London
RGB Network are currently representing one of the leading companies within the Fire Door Inspection & Maintenance sector. Due to their current increase in workload they are actively searching to employ a Fire Door Surveyor / Inspector to join their London team.
Role & Responsibilities
Whilst reporting to the Director, as a Fire Door Surveyor / Inspector you would be responsible for:
Requirements for a Fire Door Surveyor / Inspector
- Manage multiple fire door surveys / inspections, covering sites across Central London & home counties
- Ensuring that the installed fire doors are compliant under the accreditations of BM Trada & FDIS
- You would have previous experience working in a similar environment as a Fire Door Surveyor / Inspector
- Qualified under the accreditation of BM Trada
- Qualified under the accreditation of FDIS
For the right Fire Door Surveyor / Inspector, this company is offering a competitive salary up to £40,000 + benefits.
This role is immediately available, and the company are proceeding with interviews next week. If you would like to find out more about this or similar Fire Door Surveyor / Inspector opportunities then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email pmiah @rgb.co.uk