An international multidisciplinary consultancy now has a vacancy available for a MEP Revit Technician to join it’s office in Central London.
Revit MEP Technician job role:
- Work within the Building Services team to produce BIM Models & CAD drawings for all stages of design ensuring the effective design of some of the most exciting building design projects in the world.
- Will be part of an established team of expert engineers and CAD/Revit technicians.
- Produce detailed 2D CAD general assemblies.
- Develop design coordinated 3D BIM models using Revit MEP into current design practices.
- Creating families as required.
- Setting up drawing sheets.
- Projects: commercial offices, residential, healthcare, scientific and data centres.
- International brand.
- Has been trading for over 50 years.
- Employ over 1,000 staff globally.
- Disciplines include Building Services M&E engineering, Civil & Structural engineering, Sustainability, Health & Safety and Geotechnical & Geo-Environmental engineering.
- Will offer an excellent benefits package and training/ career development opportunities.
Please contact James Bramfitt at RGB should you wish to apply to the MEP Revit Technician job vacancy.