A multi-disciplined, award winning company has an exciting opportunity for a Junior Structural Engineer to join their ranks in their 10 strong structural team based in London. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of different sized projects in a range of industry sectors, whilst being supported by more senior engineers and directors. In this role you will work closely with other disciplines, be exposed to all aspects of the project from pre-planning stages, detailed design through to post construction. You will also carry out site visits. You will be required to use a number of different software, including Revit, Tekla and Ram. Training will be provided as appropriate for all tools they possess to back up your already established level of Engineering judgement.
You should have:
- At least 12 months demonstrable structural design experience gained within a consultancy
- Knowledge of structural engineering for building structures in reinforced concrete, structural steelwork, masonry and timber
- A good understanding of engineering concepts
- Experience using 3D/2D Structural design software and proficient use of MS Office
- Engineering / Consultancy industry experience
- BEng or Meng Civil / Structural Engineering or Engineering Design
- Graduate membership of the relevant body i.e. IStructE
You should also have good communication skills and a client focused approach whilst showing enthusiasm. You’ll be receiving a competitive salary at £28k - £33k along with a range of benefits like flexible working hours, purchasable extra holiday time, personal accident insurance and a great pension scheme. Salary will be regularly reviewed to benefit rapid growth and career progression.