Mechanical Service Engineer –38 – 42K + Travel – Hampshire
I am currently representing an excellent facilities management company who are currently in need of a Mechanical Service engineer to join a growing HVAC team. They have been successfully operating for over 40 years providing a wide range of services to high end commercial clientele across Hampshire, Surrey, Berkshire, Sussex & London.
They are looking for an Mechanical Mobile Service Engineer preferably having worked in the building services industry, with experience to perform reactive and planned maintenance work on routine maintenance covering most aspects of commercial building services.
Duties to include:
Location of Work
- HVAC filter changes and basic general maintenance
- Correctly record readings during maintenance service visits whilst also completion of comprehensive service reports.
- Pump, belt and valve service replacements
- Plumbing and associated works including TMV and TRV replacement
- Attend breakdown including minor building flood damage/burst pipes, isolations
- PPM including basic electrical attendance i.e. lamps, fluorescent tube replacement
- Carry out replacement of mechanical components – in general and as required
- Maintain boiler-room/plantroom environments working alongside qualified Gas Safe/F-Gas engineer.
- Flushing of mains water systems inc. temperature readings
- Attend straight forward drain blockages
- Plumbing experience would be advantageous
The successful candidate will be covering mostly Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey, and Berkshire areas along with some work in London.In return my client is willing to offer:
- 38 – 42K basic salary – dependant on exp.
- Van & Fuel card
- Travel paid after half hour EW
- Company phone & tablet – paperless system
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank
- Company private pension scheme
- Vitality health insurance
- Call out 1 in 6 – 120 pound standby – minimum of 4 hours @ overtime –D2D on weekends
- Overtime is 1.5 in week & X2 on Sundays & bank
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.