Service coordinator – 27K – Alton
I am currently representing an excellent facilities management company who are currently in need of a service administrator to join a growing team at their Alton office. They have been successfully operating for over 40 years providing a wide range of services to high end commercial clientele across Hampshire, Surrey, Berkshire, Sussex & London.
• A highl
y motivated, and collaborative individual with good interpersonal and communication skills. A background of the building services industry is advantageous but not essential.
To assist the service coordinators and customer service manager in the day to day running of the service and maintenance department. To build a good rapport with our clients, customers and engineers. To be able to work as part of a team and when required independently using own initiative.
• Build and maintain relationships with customers, working to continuously improve the level of service by ensuring that customer requirements and organisational service targets are met.
• Ensuring the planned preventative maintenance procedures & schedules for each site are up to date. Any discrepancies or amendments should be reported to the customer service manager.
• Incoming emails to be replied to within 2 hours of receipt, then followed up with detailed reply within 24 hours, except for emergencies requiring an immediate response.
• Liaise with subcontractors and specialists to complete maintenance and reactive works.
• Monitor simPRO (software) for quotation requests, raise quotations for reactive works.
• Ensure all reactive works are quoted to clients with five working days from receipt. All quotations submitted must be approved by a manager.
• Assist invoicing of reactive works whilst ensuring all completed works are invoiced at the end of each week and within one month of work being completed.
• Consult with clients as required – telephone followed by email
• Assist service coordinator in the preparations of reports
• Assist service coordinator in the production of risk assessments.
• Provide client support in absence of service coordinator as required.
• Help arrange site access with clients for planned and reactive works.
• Raising and issuing purchase orders as per job specification in conjunction with coordinator.
• Assisting with the implementation of simPRO on all live and new contracts, including but not limited to – loading customer assets, PPM plans, updating contract details.
• To ensure total client satisfaction
• To carry out tasks at managements discretion including absence cover and holiday schedule.
• Salary £26-27K depending on experience
• 37.5 hour week & Hybrid Working
• 25 Days holiday per annum + 8 days bank holiday
• Workplace pension (after qualifying period)
• Health Care (after qualifying period)
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send your up to date CV.