CONTRACTS MANAGER – Dartford
THE JOB – Mobile Contracts Manager
- HVAC Specialist Company
- 3 x Offices in the UK
- Running for over 30 years
- Privately owned business
- Company turn over is circa £4mil
- Employ over 40 Engineers
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Due to winning multiple new Contracts, an opportunity has arisen for an Contracts Manager to join their London operations.
- The role will require somebody within a sensible commute from their Dartford office, the role is 60% office based and 40% site based.
- Monday – Friday / 8am – 5pm
- The ideal candidate will come from mechanical/HVAC background As lot of the work will be remedials – so you need to be able to Price up a job (ie boiler replacement / AHU replacement etc), produce a quote, get the quote out and then run the job.
- You will be managing a maintenance portfolio of circa £1million.
- Monitor planned preventative maintenance schedules and assist in the forward planning of property maintenance· Management of day to day maintenance, including instruction of contractors; inspection of works and authorisation
- Running a team of engineer with the assistance of a engineering supervisor.
- Ensure proper financial and contractual management for technical/engineering contracts and project works· Review occupier proposals for alterations working alongside the Building Surveyors· Liaise as necessary with project management staff within their appointed external consultants to ensure smooth handover of projects into the managed portfolio
- The position will be suitable for a HVAC Supervisor who is looking to take a step into Contract Management, as long as they are able to carry out the above.
IF THIS IS OF INTEREST, PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @RGB CO .UK
- Company Car & Fuel Card
- 25 Days Holiday & 8 Bank Holidays
- Mobile Phone