Are you a RIBA qualified Architectural Project Manager looking for a new and exciting opportunity in one of the largest property developers in London?
Our client, who are one of the largest property developers in Hong Kong and China and have two out of three of the largest construction projects in London are looking for an experienced and talented Architectural Project Manager.
Main duties and skills required of the Architectural Project Manager
- Salary - £75,000 PA - £85,000 PA - based on experience
- Holidays - 25 days + bank holidays
- Pension, private medical insurance & life insurance
- Gym Membership
Essential Qualifications and Skills of the Architectural Project Manager
- Prepare reports to senior management
- Manage the design team throughout the planning, design, Building Control and construction processes from inception through to completion of the works including design and delivery programmes
- Meet contract procurement objectives and milestones associated with the delivery of works
- Develop and manage design team Risk Register.
- Review comment and monitor design team and contractor information.
- Monitor and review H&S documentation and performance on-site.
- Review and monitor contractor construction programmes and methodologies.
- Ability to deal with people in a firm non-confrontational manner and build and maintain constructive working relationships with all team members.
- Demonstrate a pragmatic open mind.
- Strong Stakeholder management skills both internally and externally.
- An ability to understand internal and external business needs.
- Clear, effective and confident communicator and ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and have proven ability in problem solving.
- RIBA or PRINCE qualified
- 10 years + Project Management experience
- Vast experience of residential development projects
- Analytical, logical, pragmatic and a team player
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- Experience of working for a property developer in the UK
The Architectural Project Manager will cover end-to-end project management of a large residential scheme with commercial and mixed use.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply within or contact Martin Leslie on 020 7932 2800 or email mleslie @ rgb.co.uk