Revit Architect / Revit Technician
RGB Network are currently seeking a Revit Technician/Revit Architect to work at our clients London architecture practice.
- Salary £35,000 - £45,000 based on experience
- Permament position with an ASAP stat date.
The ideal Technician/Architect should have
- 5 years Revit modelling experience.
- The ability to provide support to the architecture teams across the practice on a variety of projects at different work stages.
- To assist in Revit modelling, content creation and information management on projects in line with office standards, protocols and procedures.
- To assist in the preparation and export of Revit schedules to Excel and SQL
- Assist the BIM Manager in ensuring ongoing projects are compliant with UK BIM standards and project specific BIM requirements.
- To QA Revit projects including project browser, library objects, views, sheets and templates etc.
- Compitent in Navisworks and should be able to assist in carrying out clash detection.
- Compitent with Dynamo as scripting is a key focus of development
- Knowledge of COBie and Uniclass 2015
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to lead staff training sessions focused on Revit skill sharing and development.
- To be able to work well individually and within a team.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply within or contact Martin Leslie on 020 7932 2800 or email mleslie @ rgb.co.uk