I am currently representing a well-established specialist building services company based in Essex seeking an experienced Helpdesk Administrator.
To ensure that the department delivers a seamless and comprehensive support function for Engineers, Clients, Suppliers and Directors.
- Communicate and provide information by relevant methods internally and externally to ensure an efficient and effective service to clients in-line with their requirements.
- Manage, organise and update relevant data including electronic planner with Service Manager.
- Deal with PPM and reactive breakdown calls in a courteous and professional manner, log information on to the system and communicate to others appropriately and efficiently.
- Follow up calls and communicate with clients to keep them informed of progress.
- Manage client portals
- Act as a direct interface between engineers and the Service Manager – help manage and co-ordinate the organisation of engineers as required.
- Organise job board – assist with labour allocation and planning of service work – and up-date as necessary.
- Log jobs on T Cards and assist with breakdown files/worksheets/closure of jobs and preparation for invoicing.
- Deal with customer enquiries & feed-back regularly.
- Be responsible for the management of portfolio of sites and renewal of contracts with Director.
- Assist in preparation of minor quotations as required.
- Assist with the ordering of spare parts as required from suppliers and tracking/chasing of orders.
- Assist with taking delivery of spare parts and ensuring that they are correctly marked and allocated to correct job.
- Update “server”, back-up and “drop box”.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Be polite and well mannered.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have the ability to multi-task.
- You must possess strong organisation skills, common sense, initiative and the ability to work independently and prioritise your work.
- Ability to motivate the engineering team to deliver the standards required and to take responsibility for the completion of tasks.
- Be articulate and able to converse on different levels with different types of people.
- Have an ability to “fit in”, be flexible and strive to get things right the first time.
❖ Possess experience in an operational service office. Education & Qualifications
❖ Business and / or Administration Qualifications IT Systems
❖ Be a proficient user of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, and the Internet. Experience of Construction Manager or similar programmes. SALARY & PACKAGE
- £22 - £24K
- Mon to Fri 8am -5pm
- 28 Days Holiday (inc. bank holidays) – increases by 1 day per year of service (after the first years’ service).