Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer | London (Hybrid) | £35k - £45k
A building services design consultancy are looking for an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer to join their established office in Central London with over 200 employees.
They have an impressive portfolio of projects and have been involved in a range of sectors. Primarily they work in Healthcare, Residential, Commercial, Judicial and Education sectors.
You will be joining a friendly and flexible office environment, working on various established projects across many different sectors with a talented multi-disciplinary team. They work along many projects such as Healthcare, Residential Care, Commercial, Education, Defence, Industrial and Retail.
Requirements of Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer:
- Demonstrable project management skills.
- Software skills including: Amtech, Dialux/Relux, Microsoft Office.
- Experience in CAD drafting systems (desirable)
- BEng, BSc, MEng or MSc in relevant engineering subject, e.g. Architectural Engineering, Building Services Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- HNC/HND in relevant engineering subject
- A strategic thinker with a proactive attitude and attention to detail, well organised
- Superb team working and inter-personal skills, good communication within a team and externally
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise
- Good numeracy and literacy
- Able to present and explain the thought processes and engineering processes behind their own design work
This is an opportunity for somebody who is determined to progress in there career, throughout the time achieving a broad range of experience.
If interested in working for a company that offers an industry-leading environment of engineering professionals and an employer that genuinely invests in their employees training and development then this may be for you.
Please contact Deniz Gorqaj at RGB Network for more information on this Intermediate Electrical Engineer vacancy.