MOBILE ELECTRICAL ENGINEER £36K – 38.5K & D2D - APPLY TODAY
THE JOB – MOBILE ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
- Leading National Service and Logistical Provider for the Mobile Medical Industry.
- Maintaining air conditioners, chillers, electrical systems and all ancillary equipment for static and mobile medical equipment
- They look after Mobile medical trailers such as MRI Trailers, CT Scanner Trailers and Heart clinic portable Trailers which all must be kept at a certain temperature.
- Clients they work with are Nuffield Health, Lamboo (Mobile Medical Trucks) & In Health (private nursing practice).
The now require an electrical engineer to join the Northwest Team . Working on various hospitals and private clinics within the private healthcare sector's, as well as spending a lot of time carrying out essential maintenance and repair works at their offices in Warrington.
The role will be maintaining, electrical systems and all ancillary equipment for static and mobile medical equipment situated across Warrington and the north west.
- Duties include repairs to all electrical components.
- Repairs to MRI tailors and heart clinic portable trailers and also CT scanner tailors
- Electrical maintenance, testing and inspection and repair works.
- Working with hydraulics and lighting circuits and generators, working on central controlled systems
- Repairing electrical faults on 12v/24v
- Rewiring of electrical panels and working with 3phase and 230v circuits
The hours are Monday to Friday, contracted 50 hours but it is job and knock and door to door.YOU MUST HAVE
- 17th / 18th Edition
- Testing & Inspection
- £35 – 38.5k dependant on EXP.
- 50 Hour based on a job & knock system
- Door To Door Travel.
- Van & Fuel Card
- 28 days including bank holidays.
- Call Out Ratio is 1 in 6 and £100 call out payment
- Uniform and specialist equipment