STATIC MULTISKILLED HVAC ENGINEER – OXFORD - UP TO £38.5K – APPLY TODAY
THE JOB: STATIC MULTISKILLED HVAC ENGINEER
- Leading National Service and Logistical Provider for the Mobile Medical Industry.
- Maintaining AC, chillers, electrical systems & all ancillary equipment for static and mobile medical equipment
- They look after Mobile medical trailers such as MRI Trailers, CT Scanner Trailers and Heart clinic portable Trailers which all must be kept at a certain temperature.
- Clients they work with are Nuffield Health, Lamboo (Mobile Medical Trucks) & In Health (private nursing practice).
My client are currently on the search for a static HVAC Engineer to be based on one of their busiest sites. Working on various medical trailers as well as providing service and maintenance and solutions.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Repairs to chillers refrigeration plant and air conditioning
- Repairs to MRI tailors and heart clinic portable trailers and also CT scanner tailors
- Repairing HVAC systems, heat pumps, lighting changes, and repairs
- Working with hydraulics and lighting circuits and generators, working on central controlled systems
- Generator Servicing
- NVQ/C&G Heating & Ventilation
- Electrical Qualifications
PLEASE SEND CV’S TO ELLIE GRIFFITHS 02079322800/ EGRIFFITHS@RGB.CO.UK
- £35 – 38.5k dependant on EXP.
- 50 Hour based (45 Hour week with 1hr unpaid lunch)
- 28 days including bank holidays.
- Specialist equipment