My client offers a complete groundwater control and management service, which encompasses design, installation and maintenance programmes to businesses throughout the UK and Ireland.
Job responsibilities: The principal functions of this position are to assist in carrying out environmental/geotechnical monitoring and sampling along with the associated administrative and reporting duties.
- The ideal candidate will have a degree in any earth sciences related subject.
- Ability to use computer for email, MS Word and Excel.
- A valid driving license, a vehicle will be provided.
- Awareness of geotechnical sampling and testing is not required but considered an asset.
- Site experience useful, but not essential.
Salary and Benefits:
- Attend site to obtain groundwater & surface water samples.
- Operate sampling equipment.
- Liaising with third parties to arrange site access.
- Liaise with testing laboratories, to arrange testing of samples, delivery of consumables.
- Manage data from laboratories.
- Other geotechnical monitoring requirements associated with our works.
- Liaise with clients.
- The company offers extensive training and development program which will commence after individuals complete their probationary period.
- Company induction, initial basic training & PPE issue will be provided from commencement of your employment.
- A suitable vehicle will also be provided.