Domestic Gas Engineer - £45k London – APPLY TODAY
• 72 Years trading, currently employ over 250 staff in London
• They work in high end residential properties across London
• They do M&E/HVAC/Energy and BMS.
Due to continuous growth, they are seeking a Domestic Gas Engineer with Plumbing Experience.
They are looking to train up the Domestic Gas Engineer and put them through their Commercial Tickets eventually.
Working Across London and the south east on a mobile basis, you will be carrying out works on there prestigious high end residential client base.
You will attend pre-booked and emergency appointments, boiler servicing, hot and cold ewater systems ,plumbing repairs, plumbing installations i.e. radiators, showers, water softeners and servicing domestic boilers along with 1st and 2nd fix pipework, you will also be responsible for filling in job sheets correctly, quoting and ordering materials.
You will also be responsible for boiler installation, landlords gas safety, and annual boiler services.
• Gas Safe qualified.
• Domestic gas Experience – Minimum 5 years
• Hard working
• Excellent customer service skills
• Smart appearance
• Flexible and willing to help in all areas of the business
SALARY & PACKAGE
£45 basic salary
Van & Fuel Card
20 days & 8 BH
1 in 6 Call Out £100 standby
Ample Overtime paid at x1.5 / x2
ELLIE GRIFFITHS 02079322800 / EGRIFFITHS@RGB.CO.UK