Intermediate Sustainability Engineer
Office Location: London
Salary: £35k - £40k
A small yet very reputable Building Services Consultancy are seeking an Intermediate Sustainability Engineer to join their growing team. They have a friendly and cohesive environment which they highly value and their office is situated in central London. To support their continued success, they ensure they maintain efficient and effective business knowledge and quality management systems in order to effectively provide to their clients in both the public and private sector.
Furthermore, the consultancy pride themselves in having an academic approach strengthened by significant experience as they cover almost every known sustainability technology as well as every possible type and scale of building within various countries and climates. They predominantly work on residential projects, however, they specialise within a large variety which includes: art museums, commercial, education, health, hotels, legal and leisure.
What they expect from a successful applicant:
- A relevant / appropriate University degree
- Professional pride and ambition in sustainability and engineering
- A good understanding of project co-ordination
- A commitment to pursue CPD in all areas
- Experience using IES software for thermal and overheating models, SAP and SBEEM (Part L compliance) and good report writing skills
- Experience in undertaking whole life carbon and circular economy reports is desirable
- Good communication and organisational skills
For more information on this Intermediate Sustainability Engineer opportunity, please contact Calvin Smith at RGB Network.