Senior Structural Engineer – Chartered
£50,000 - £60,000 + Bonus + Package
This Building Structures engineering consultancy is seeking to recruit a Chartered Structural Engineer to join their team in Nottingham City Centre. You will have the opportunity to lead a team working on a variety of projects including major regeneration schemes, mixed use, commercial, residential, as well as industrial schemes. You will be playing a pivotal role in delivering high-quality structural designs across a range of materials including steel, concrete, masonry and timber constantly liaising with architects, developers and clients.
Alongside the technical delivery of the projects there will also be an opportunity for you to develop your commercial skillset becoming involved with securing new and repeat business with full guidance from the board.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Acting as technical lead on projects large and small, new build and refurbishment.
• Liaising with and leading other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the Clients objectives.
• Undertaking analysis and design using a range of software packages including Tekla Structural Designer and Fastrak Building Designer.
• Ensuring that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc.) is maintained. • Attending meetings representing the company with third parties
Skills & Experience Required:
• Chartered status (MICE or MIStructE).
• Varied experience in all the common forms of construction and building types.
• Experience in the use of Eurocodes.
• Excellent report writing, communication and numerical skills required.
• Experience of structural analysis design and software essential.
• Proficiency in industry related software such as AutoCAD, Revit, Tekla or similar.
This role is urgent and has a great scope to progress to Associate Director level and progress beyond that.
Apply now for an immediate call back and interview