Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer – NE Coverage
- 20 years of trading
- 120 Engineers strong, 80 Engineers 40 office staff
- Have 4 offices in the UK Head office is in Tyne and Wear then have 3X satellite offices in Leeds, Teesside, and Cumbria
- Provide Service, maintenance and installation across most disciplines AC/Ventilation/Mechanical/Electrical/Plumbing throughout the North East
- Clientele includes, Educations settings I.E Schools, universities, Hospitals, Offices, Council works, Retail.
Working across entire portfolio throughout the north east providing service, maintenance, breakdown and minor installs on commercial boilers – may have some minor plumbing involved but not very often and they have a dedicated plumbing team also.
40 hours a week working hours 08:00 – 16:30 30 mins for lunch SALARY AND PACKAGE:
PLEASE SEND CV’S TO ELLIE GRIFFITHS 02079322800 / EGRIFFITHS@RGB.CO.UK
- £39K - £42K Dependant on experience
- Van and fuel card with option for PU (sign up and pay extra in tax)
- 30 mins EW Travel time
- 22 + BH (after 5 years’ service accumulates up to 25 days and then is capped)
- Standard pension scheme
- OT – work is local and they have a decent amount – Monday to Sat AM x1.5 Sat PM – Sun x2
- Call out rotas = 1 in 7 weeks £100 Standby Per discipline