Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
£45k-£55k (depending on experience)
An established UK-wide building services consultancy with over 100 employees are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer with at least 5 years’ industry experience to join their growing Manchester office of talented engineers. They are looking for someone who is at a Senior level and seeking a fresh challenge. They highly value the potential and personality of an individual as well as their experience level.
The Manchester office has built a solid project portfolio and client base across Healthcare, Laboratory, Education and Commercial sectors over the past decade which has led to organic growth. They specialise in projects worth up to £170 million and have a hugely sustainable future forecast with further growth potential having secured long-term commissions and regular repeat business.
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer, you will be given the perfect balance between support and responsibility to lead your own projects. You will be given a competitive remuneration, alongside:
- Support to working towards Chartership – they will identify a suitable professional development plan for you and provide appropriate training and mentoring support throughout your training process.
- Being provided with the varied project experience necessary to fulfil your training requirements and gain Chartership.
- Funded attendance at training courses to develop and broaden your skills.
- An employer that invests in staff and create the right environment for staff to stay with them long-term – which has consequently led to them having an extremely low staff turnover across the business.
- The opportunity to work across the full lifecycle of projects and lead your own.
Please contact Calvin Smith at RGB Network for more information on this Senior Mechanical Engineer opportunity.