MECHANICAL CONTRACTS MANAGER UP TO £60K + PACKAGE
My client are a building services specialist based in Derbyshire who have been in successful operation for over 100 years!! With a high staff retention rate (many staff over 20 years service) and a strong external work force, along with their own offices, stores and workshops.
Due to growth they are currently seeking a Mechanical Project/ Contracts manager to join the team.
THE JOB: MECHANICAL CONTRACTS MANAGER
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm with 1hr Lunch
SALARY AND PACKAGE:
- Attend Post-tender / Pre-contract review meetings with Clients & Main Contractors to discuss and agree contract scope along with both commercial and contractual matters.
- Post contract award carry out initial equipment checks alongside our design team in relation to boiler / ASHP / GSHP / hot water heater selections, CW Storage / Booster set selections, A/C selections, pump / expansion vessel selections etc and advise the design team of any concerns at the earliest opportunity to avoid any procurement / programming or financial implications later.
- Post contract award develop equipment procurement and buying schedules for allocated contracts, along with sending out enquiries to suppliers and subcontractors based on received contract documents for completeness and for better buying purposes.
- Place subcontract & material orders to satisfy the requirements of our contracts to satisfy technical, programme, cost and quality compliances.
- Monitoring of site labour and keeping a record of site activities, numbers of operatives / sub-contractors on site and cost checks against the tender estimates.
- Liaising with clients to implement the required site inductions/permits in a timely manner (In conjunction with our site foreman / supervisor – depending on contract size).
• £50,000 - £60,000 (Experience & qualifications dependent)
• Company Car
• BUPA Health Care
• Mobile phone/ iPad/ Laptop
• Bonus Scheme
• Company Team Building days out IF YOU FEEL YOU COULD BE SUITABLE PLEASE SEND CV’S TO ELLIE GRIFFITHS 02079322800 EGRIFFITHS@RGB.CO.UK