Is a successful career progression and a healthy work life balance equally as important to you? Are you motivated by new, exciting challenges and the idea of working on a diverse range of projects within a multitude of sectors? Are you looking for good professional support in progressing professionally and achieving your Chartership status?
If so, our client is a well-established design consultancy of structural, infrastructure and civil projects, including industrial, offshore, historical & listed and residential conversion projects.
The successful candidate will have the chance to work on a good range of high-end refurbishment and new build projects throughout the UK and will be responsible for supporting senior staff, conducting design calculations, attending site visits and liaising with clients.
Successful Graduate Structural Design Engineer will have:
- Bachelors or Masters’ degree in Civil or Structural Engineering from an accredited institution.
- 3+ years’ experience within industry.
- Strong understanding of, and ability to apply, structural engineering principles.
- Proficient in relevant software for structural analysis and design (e.g., AutoCAD, SAP2000, ETABS, etc.)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork abilities.
- Knowledge of relevant codes and standards related to structural design.
- Competitive salary package
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing with length of service.
- Excellent Chartership and professional development support (i.e. hands on support from other experienced Chartered Engineers)
- Low staff turnover rate
- Warm, friendly working environment
And much more!
If you or anyone you know may be interested in this opportunity, please don’t hesitate to get in touch and send over your CV to this email : firstname.lastname@example.org .