INTERMEDIATE ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Salary: £35k-£45k depending on experience
Location: Central London
RGB are working with a global engineering consultancy who are looking for an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer to join their commercial projects team in their stunning Central London office. The engineer will work on projects in the UK and abroad that span across all sectors ranging up to over £500 million in value.
You will work at the London Office alongside circa 60 other employees of many disciplines to deliver innovative solutions to the company’s range of projects for their high profile clients.
Summary of the Electrical Engineer role:
- To join our existing buildings team.
- Keen enthusiastic electrical engineer who is keen to develop into running their own projects autonomously.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience and relevant degree
- Predominantly working on large-scale residential and commercial projects at all stages of design.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- This role will become client facing quite quickly, so a great opportunity for those who have perhaps always been shielded from client interaction by more senior members of their existing teams.
They are offering a very competitive salary of £35k-£45k dependent on experience, they offer a fantastic benefits package, flexible working hours and a clear pathway of career progression and professional development.
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network for more information.