Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Salary: £50k-£60k (depending on experience)
RGB are working with a small Building Services Consultancy who pride themselves on engineering environmental excellence and are looking for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join their Central London office. They take on projects across a wide range of sectors but predominantly are looking for a candidate with commercial fit-out experience.
Responsibilities of Senior Electrical Design Engineer:
- Leading the design of some exciting projects across a range of sectors
- Working closely with colleagues from various areas of expertise and overseeing detailed engineering designs
- Mentoring and supporting Intermediate and Junior Engineers
- Attending and leading project and design meetings to ensure project success
- +5 years’ experience
- Experience with CAT A and CAT B Commercial fit outs
- Comfortable in a client facing environment and have a good team work ethic
- Recent experience on projects in the UK
There is a great company culture with regular social events. This company see their staff as their most valuable asset and have a huge focus on developing engineers and supporting them through their own progression (including Chartership). This company is offering a competitive salary of between £50k-£60k dependent on the experience of the candidate.
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network for more information.
0207 932 2800