Junior Electrical Design Engineer
£25k - £32k
A well-established building services contractor that are based in Kent are looking for a Junior Electrical Design Engineer to join their design team.
They have been established for over 20 years and have been delivering projects in both the public and private sector including commercial, health, financial, education and pharmaceutical sectors.
Due to planned growth of their design team; they are looking for a Junior Electrical Design Engineer has:
- A relevant degree (electrical/building services engineering)
- Up to 2 years’ experience in a design role at a building services consultancy or contractor
- Knowledge of Amtech, Dialux and Relux softwares
- A hunger to learn, is enthusiastic and can be a good team player
In this role as Junior Electrical Design Engineer you will work on small to medium sized refurb/fit-out projects. Their projects are quick turnaround so you will gain plenty of exposure at all stages of the design process from start all the way through to getting involved at installation stage.
- £25k - £32k depending on experience
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Career progression
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain great exposure and experience in project design and delivery for an ambitious Junior Electrical Design Engineer.
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network for more information on this Junior Electrical Engineer vacancy. (MEP / Building Services)