Mobile AC Engineer


Job Details

MOBILE AC ENGINEER – £34,000 - £37,000

 

SALARY & PACKAGE

 

  • £34,000 - £37,000
  • Hours are 8-5
  • Van & fuel card
  • Pension - 3% Company contribution and 5% employee.
  • Phone
  • 23 days hols + BH – increases to 25 after a few years
  • 1 in 4 call out - £100 standby, when called, paid minimum 4 hours & Door 2 door.
  • Yearly Bonus Scheme
  • 3 month probation
 

THE COMPANY

 
  • Well established engineering company based in Hertfordshire who have been operating for over 20 years.
  • The business is split up into 2 divisions, one being service & maintenance and the other being Installation & Projects.
  • 90% of their work is within Central London, with the other 10% being inside the M25.
  • They predominantly work in Government buildings and serviced office contracts, along with some High End Residential.
  • Mitsubishi DSP & Daikin D1+ Supplier
  • Big on training and development.
  • They are happy to train AC Engineers up on Chillers.
 

THE JOB

 
  • Mobile position covering London & The Home Counties.
  • Monday – Friday
  • 8-5
  • The position will be carrying out service, maintenance & breakdown to VRVs, VRFs, Splits, Multiplies.
  • Exposure to chiller work, so an understanding of them is desirable.
 

 

PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 07469853899 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO.UK


Apply Now