INTERMEDIATE ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
RGB are working with a global engineering consultancy who are looking for an Intermediate Electrical Engineer to join their stunning Central London office.
They offer consultancy on a wide range of construction projects including mission critical, commercial, residential, education and retail with an impressive portfolio and list of clients. They are looking for an Electrical Engineer with circa 3 years’ experience to join their growing office of currently around 50 employees.
Summary of role as Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer:
- Support Senior Engineers and grow into running your own projects autonomously
- Attend site and client meetings
- Training and development
- Huge project exposure and career progression
- Relevant degree
- Circa 3 years’ experience
- Experience in CAT A/CAT B fitouts
- Good communication both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic and passionate, someone who is keen to grow and learn within a company
If you are an ambitious Electrical Engineer then this is a fantastic opportunity for you to become part of a global consultancy, progress your career, and have the opportunity to work abroad in the future and be involved in large international projects.
They are offering a competitive salary of £35k-£40k depending on experience plus multiple benefits within the package including generous pension contribution, private healthcare, 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays), contributions to gym memberships and many other schemes.
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network for more information.
0207 932 2800