- Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer
- With a medium-sized building services consultancy in London
- Hybrid working policy
- Salary: £25k - £30k
You must have:
- A relevant degree i.e. Building Services Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Interest in Building Services Engineering
- Interest and passion for design and sustainability
An established UK-wide building services consultancy who were formed over 35 years’ ago are looking for an ambitious Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer join their growing London office of talented engineers.
The London office has built a solid project portfolio and client base across Healthcare, Laboratory, Education and Commercial sectors and have a hugely sustainable future forecast with massive growth potential having secured long-term commissions with several companies and regular repeat business through relationships with an impressive portfolio.
This is a medium-sized consultancy who have extensive experience working throughout the UK across all sectors of the built environment, having particular expertise in delivering complex and low energy building projects. They adopted an informed holistic approach to the design of building services which promotes energy and sustainability.
The above means that it is a hugely exciting time to join their journey as the London office and wider business continues to evolve. They are looking for like-minded individuals that are passionate about what they do, with a hunger to learn and have ambitions the continuously progress their career within a business that has a great foundations and a big vision.
In this role, you will be given the perfect balance between support, training and responsibility to use your own initiative and bring your own ideas to projects. You will be given a competitive remuneration, alongside:
- Support to working towards Chartership – they will identify a suitable professional development plan for you and provide appropriate training and mentoring support throughout your training process
- Being provided with the varied project experience necessary to fulfil your training requirements and gain Chartership, and ultimately making you a more well-rounded engineer
- Funded attendance at relevant, approved training courses to develop and broaden your skills
- An employer that invest in staff and create the right environment for staff to stay with them long-term – which has consequently led to them having an extremely low staff turnover across the business, but particularly in London
- The opportunity to work across the full lifecycle of projects
- Develop skills in modern industry software, gain site experience and improve designing, and develop into a project leader
This is a really exciting opportunity at a business that have a strong focus on offering career progression to their staff and creating an inclusive and enjoyable working environment.
Please contact Deniz Gorqaj at RGB Network for more information on this Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer vacancy.