- A family run Building Services Company who are made up of 4 divisions, these are Building Maintenance, Projects, Cleaning Services & Window Cleaning.
- Based in Berkshire.
- Turnover last year was circa £25million.
- They employ around 420 engineers as a group with 170 of these being within maintenance & projects.
- Major clients include: MOD, Barclays Bank, RBS, CBRE, BT, Multiple Hospitals, Morris & Spottiswood.
- A company who are passionate about ethics & attitude.
To be based on a static Barracks in London working in a team of around 8 engineers.
- The engineers must be able to identify likely isolation points from a common riser.
- They must be able to safely isolate and make repairs. This could be change a radiator or repair a leak, including iron.
- Used to working on multiple sites per day, to deadlines.
- High “fix first time” rate.
- Be able to safely fill and vent multiple primary risers.
- Efficient and effective diagnosis of heating system faults i.e. blockages due to sludge, seized valves, blocked strainers etc.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
You will need to pass High Security Clearance to work on this site. SALARY & PACKAGE
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 79323 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO.UK
- £30,000 - £32,000
- 20 Days Hols & 8 Bank Holidays