Senior Transport Planner (Development Planning)
Central London (Zone 1)
RGB are working with a growing transport planning consultancy who are looking for a Senior Transport Planner who will play a key role in the continued growth of the company. They work on a range of projects across residential, retail, education, mixed use developments, larger schemes up to 18,000 houses.
Within London this company have recruited more than 15 staff over the 18 months and are looking to continue that growth over the next few years which will provide an opportunity for the successful individual to move up in their career as the business grows.
Key Requirements of the role:
Ideally you will have:
- Production of detailed transport assessments.
- Development of access strategies for all modes.
- General knowledge of the Design Manual for Roads and Bridges.
- The analysis of development effects on road and junction capacity.
- Preparation of concise, well-written reports.
- Management of small projects.
- Attending technical meetings with clients, teams and public authorities.
- Stakeholder and public engagement experience.
- A transport planning related degree in either Geography or Engineering.
- A good level of experience in the field of traffic engineering & transport planning.
- Good writing and communication skills.
- Proficiency in some or all of LINSIG, ARCADY, OSCADY, TRANSYT, PICADY, GIS, Autodesk and Microsoft Office.
- Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to work proactively and use their initiative.
Alongside the opportunity to progress in your career and lead on key projects across London the company offer an exciting benefits package. This includes a competitive salary (37k – 45k negotiable dependent on experience, Principal level also considered), 25 days holiday, pension scheme, healthcare, future share options in the company, support with Chartership and also a yearly company trip to a Eurpoean destination.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Michael Power at RGB Network.