Principal Civil Infrastructure Engineer – Essex
Are you looking for a fresh challenge? Want a position where you will be an integral member of the team that has significant growth plans over the next few years enabling to progress to Associate and eventually Director level within a growing office? On top of that how does paid overtime, yearly cash bonuses, regular company events and a great range of projects sound?
RGB are representing a growing company with 5+ offices across the UK who are looking for an ambitious Principal Infrastructure Engineer to join their team in Essex. Reporting to the company Office Director you will ideally have some or all of the following experience:
- Relevant Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction related.
- Working towards Chartership or Chartered although this is no essential.
- Experience in managing Infrastructure Design schemes across Residential, Commercial and Retail developments.
- Good technical knowledge of civil infrastructure design including road design, drainage design and flood risk.
- Expert knowledge of S278 & S38 Agreements.
- Good understanding of Civil 3D and Microdrainage.
- Experience in managing and training junior staff, this is essential as the role will involve managing the existing design team and recruiting new engineers also.
If you feel that you are stalling in your career then don’t miss out on this unique challenge and apply below.
Expected Salary: 50k – 60k + overtime + bonuses + 25 days holiday + extras.
For more information contact Michael Power at RGB Network.