Civil CAD Technician – Central London
RGB are working with a growing Multi Disciplinary Engineering Consultancy who are looking for a Civil CAD Technician to join their team in Farringdon.
Ideally you will have 1+ years experience within an engineering consultancy working on highways, drainage, earthworks and general infrastructure design for private sector development projects. As a Civil Engineering Technician you will be working alongside team of Civil Engineers producing detailed designs for a range of projects including high rise residential, office space, commercial, retail and mixed use developments.
Ideally you will have some or all of the experience listed below:
- At least 1 years experience of the preparation of detailed civil engineering / infrastructure design drawings.
- HNC qualification in Civil Engineering or similar is desired.
- Good AutoCAD skills, prior experience on Civil 3d would be extremely beneficial however training can be provided.
- Prior experience draughting highway alignments, levels, junctions, roundabouts, car parks all beneficial.
- Knowledge of industry standards.
- Confident to liaise with all levels of management both internally and externally.
If you are looking for a dynamic role where you will get a good level of responsibility and training then apply today to be considered for this position. The company offer an accredited training scheme with the ICE for EngTECH and CEng. They have a range of company benefits, good projects and a vibrant London office with over 50 staff based there across different departments.
For more info on this or other similar vacancies contact Michael Power at RGB on email@example.com