LIFT ENGINEER - SERVICE & MAINTENANCE
- We are a Lift Company based in Kent, who mainly operate within Central London and within the M25.
- Established in 1988, by two engineers with over 50 years of Industry experience, we are a forward-thinking company who punch well above their weight with an excellent high-profile service base.
- Our clients appreciate our honesty and professionalism.
- Monday – Friday
- 8am – 5pm
- We are looking for an engineer to join our team.
- Ideally you will have at least 5 years’ experience with a NVQ3 and be flexible and able to carry out, servicing, callouts and small repairs.
- 95% of our work is within the Central London area, so ideally you are based within a short drive.
- We are looking for a team player, a great communicator and somebody who thrives on providing excellent customer service.
- You will be expected to be part of our out of hours call out team which, at present, is one week in three.
This is a great opportunity to join a young vibrant lift company where you will be valued and not just treated as a staff number. You will be a team member and we work together as a team, engineers, office staff and management. QUALIFICATIONS
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Minimum NVQ 3 with at least 5 years’ experience.
- Full clean driving Licence
- Must be a team player.
- Must have good communication skills.
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO.UK
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Van & Fuel Card
- ASAP Start
- 1 in 3 Call out with £110 Standby - Call out £50 per call weekdays, £70 weekends & Bank Holidays
- 20 Days Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
- Con Change/Fuel/Parking all paid by the company, which are done via phone
- Phone/PDA System
- OT will be required (We must carry out Servicing on two Saturdays during a month which is shared).
- Full company uniform and PPE will be provided.
- Statutory Sick pay