Service & Maintenance
Covering the North East of England
- Large International Lift Engineering Company who operate across 11 Countries.
- 5 UK Offices.
- Operating for over 50 years.
- Employ over 100 engineers Nationwide.
- Specialise in Lifts, Platform Lifts, Escalators, Moving Walks & Inclined Moving Walks.
- Services they provide are: Lift Maintenance, Lift Moderation, Lift Replacement and Building Without Lift
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Monday – Friday
- 8am – 5pm
- Mobile Service & Maintenance Lift Engineer
- Covering the North East.
- Ideally you will have at least 5 years’ experience with a NVQ3 and be flexible and able to carry out, servicing, callouts and small repairs.
- We are looking for a team player, a great communicator and somebody who thrives on providing excellent customer service.
- You will be expected to be part of our out of hours call out team which, at present, is one week in four.
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO.UK
- £30,000 - £35,000
- Van & Fuel Card
- Travel is paid after the engineer gives 1 hour each way.
- 25 Days Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- 1 in 4 call out - £108 weekly standby