SENIOR MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
Considering candidates on a Permanent or Contract employment basis
RGB are working with a young and dynamic design and build company in Central London with a very strong order book – they are looking to expand the design team to suit their firm orders with further expansion expected for future projects in the pipeline. They are looking for experience Mechanical Design Engineers looking to progress their careers.
Their projects are wide ranging but the core business is office CAT ‘A’ and CAT ‘B’ fit-outs. Their client base includes major main Contractors, fit-out contractors and end clients such as WeWork.
Summary of role:
- You will form part of the design team and will have freedom to design complete projects.
- Liaise directly with the project manager responsible for the projects.
- You will be provided ongoing support and checking role to ensure the design is within their standards and meets the commercial team’s requirements.
- You will attend meetings and represent the company.
The design output required from the candidate will include:
- Heating cooling calculations
- 4 -pipe FCU system design
- Detailed pipework design (CHW and LTHW)
- Ventilation design
- VRF system design
- DX system design
- Plant selections
- Value engineering options
- Above ground drainage design
- DWS design
- Review of specifications, regulations, etc.
- Spatial co-ordination
- Maintenance access
- Energy review and calculations
They are looking for experienced Mechanical Design Engineers and open to both permanent or contract staff. They are looking at candidates between intermediate and principal level – the salary guideline is between £40k-£70k and obviously this is reviewed on a case by case basis depending on your experience and seniority.
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network for more information.