Flood Risk Engineer / Senior Flood Risk Engineer Vacancy – Berkshire
RGB are currently representing a growing consultancy who have expanded significantly since they were founded 5 years ago. They are currently looking for an experience Flood Risk Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis. They have a great range of projects available and an excellent working environment.
Below are some technical requirements for the position:
- Ideally degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline.
- The successful candidate is likely to have at least 3 years’ experience preparing FRAs and drainage strategies for public and private sector clients and be working towards or have achieved a relevant professional qualification.
- Ability to recognise and communicate flooding and drainage related constraints and opportunities at development sites
- Experience producing and reviewing a wide range of FRAs and drainage strategies
- Good knowledge and experience of Micro Drainage
- Good knowledge of the planning system, in particular flood related policy and guidance such as the NPPF and SuDS Manual
- Awareness of financial control and project management
- Good project management and communication skills in a client facing role
- Ability to write clear and concise reports
- Ability to supervise and motivate others
This company offers an opportunity to take greater control of projects as part of a smaller consultancy. If you are looking for a position where you can take on more responsibility then this could well be the position for you. In addition to this they operate a 36 hour working week (early finish on a Friday); have paid yearly bonuses to staff each year for the last 3 years (10% of salary) amongst many other benefits.
For more information contact Michael Power on 0207 932 2800.