Mobile Fire Alarm & AOV Engineer – London - £36,000
RGB Network are currently representing a small fire protection & security company in their search for a Mobile Fire Alarm & AOV Engineer to cover their sites in the South East London area.
This company has been operating within the industry less than 10 years, started off as a security company. However due to continuous growth, they established a fire protection team 2 years ago and now provide services from install to maintenance on fire & security projects.
Area Of Cover:
- For the right Mobile Fire Alarm & AOV Engineer, this company is offering a competitive salary between; £30,000 - £36,000 (depending on experience)
- 1 in 4 - £150 Standby – x1.5 Door to Door
- 20 days holidays
- Travel time give a hours each way
- Company Van
- Mobile Phone & Uniform
South East London Responsibilities as a Mobile Fire Alarm & AOV Engineer:
Requirements as a Mobile Fire Alarm & AOV Engineer:
- Maintenance, Servicing & inspections on fire alarms, Kentec, C-Tec, Advanced & Haes
- Servicing AOV
- Maintenance on Emergency light testing
- FIA Modules
- AOV Systems
- Smoke Control
- Experience Commissioning Fire Alarms is advantageous
Our client is looking to employ this Mobile Fire Alarm & AOV Engineer immediately, and is looking to proceed with interviews early next week!
The ideal Mobile Fire Alarm & AOV Engineer would be based around the South East London area, and become comfortable progressing into a Lead Engineer position.
If you would like to find out more about this or similar Mobile Fire Alarm Engineer positions then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email pmiah @rgb.co.uk