Civil Engineering Technician – Leicester
- For the right Civil Engineering Technician, this consultancy is offering a competitive salary ranging from; £25,000 to £30,000 (depending on your experience)
- Benefits include; contributory pension scheme, private health care, paid overtime and more
- Opportunity to get further exposure with design software such as; Microdrainage, PDS and Civil 3D.
RGB Network are currently representing a small to medium sized Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy in their search to employ a Civil Engineering Technician to join their team in Leicester.
This opportunity is open to Civil Engineering Technicians who have experience within the roads & drainage discipline, working on Residential and Commercial development projects. The role
The right Civil Engineering Technician
- As a Civil Engineering Technician, you would be working within a small team of 8 people that currently consists of one Technician
- You would have the responsibility to work and coordinate with the Engineers of the team to produce the roads & drainage models using AutoCAD
- By working as a Civil Engineering Technician, you would also receive the opportunity to undertake design responsibilities as this company encourages their staff to further develop their technical skills, by getting experience software such as; Microdrainage, PDS and Civil 3D
- You would be working on a diverse range of UK & Europe based projects, examples include; Private Housing developments ranging from 50 to 300 units, Sporting venues, Leisure centres / storing facilities in Europe.
- Has a minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a similar consultancy as a Civil Engineering Technician
- Experience producing; Highways & Drainage designs / CAD drawings on Residential developments
- Capable user of AutoCAD
- Experience using Civil 3D would provide a huge advantage.
If you are interested to hear more about this or similar Civil Engineering Technician opportunities then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email.