Trainee Mobile BMS Engineer
£20 - £27K basic dependant on experience 21 days annual leave, company pension, van, ample overtime and comprehensive training
- Are you electrically qualified with sound IT skills?
- Do you have an understanding of the heating/cooling and ventilation of a building?
We are once again pleased to be supporting our client who are a specialist Controls company based in the Yorkshire area to bring onboard a localised Electrician/BMS Installation Electrician/Improver to embark on an exciting career as Trainee Mobile BMS Engineer.
As a company they are some 12 members strong and have a proud record in the market delivering on BMS service, commissioning and design contracts/projects.
They also boast an in-house work shop and pride themselves at being at the cutting edge of new BMS/Controls technologies as well as investing in their staff to take full advantage of all emerging technologies.
As Trainee Mobile BMS Engineer you will be primarily working on a range of regional commercial service geared at ensuring BMS / HVAC control systems are operating with maximum efficiency.
The ideal Trainee BMS Engineer will be:
- Live in the Yorkshire
- Ideally candidates for this position will have recognised electrical qualifications and or hailing from an electrical apprenticeship background.
- Some appreciation of BMS/Controls from attending site within the built environment
- Hold a full driving license.
- C&G 2391 - Electrical testing & Inspection certification and /17th Edition/equivalent would be an advantageous.
The successful Trainee Mobile BMS Engineer can look forward to:
- £20 - 25K Annual (Salary dependant on experience)
- 21 days annual leave plus 8 days customary holiday
- Company pension
- Full training