SENIOR ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
RGB are working with a small Building Services Consultancy who pride themselves on engineering environmental excellence and are looking for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join their Central London office.
They take on projects across a wide range of sectors but predominantly are looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer with office fit-out experience.
Responsibilities of Senior Electrical Design Engineer:
- Leading the design of some exciting projects across a range of sectors
- Working closely with colleagues from various areas of expertise and overseeing detailed engineering designs
- Mentoring and supporting Intermediate and Junior Engineers
- Attending and leading project and design meetings to ensure project success
- +5 years’ experience
- Experience with CAT A and CAT B Commercial office fit outs
- Comfortable in a client facing environment and have a good team work ethic
- Recent experience on projects in the UK
This company see their staff as their most valuable asset and have a huge focus on developing engineers and supporting them through their own progression. This company is offering a competitive salary of between £50k-£60k dependent on the experience of the candidate.
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network for more information.