Civil Engineer - Nottinghamshire
RGB Network is currently representing a global multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy in their search for a Civil Engineer to join their office based in Nottinghamshire.
This multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy provides engineering services globally across a number of disciplines; Civil, Structural, Building Services, Geotechnical, Transport Planning & more. They have been continuously growing and now hold more than 5000 employees across the world.
Due to increased demand in projects, their Nottinghamshire office is seeking a Civil Engineer.
Responsibilities as a Civil Engineer
- As a Civil Engineer, you would be responsible for producing concept & detailed designs for; flood risk & drainage infrastructure projectsUndertaking drainage designs using Windes Microdrainage
- Directing Technicians in the production of AutoCAD and Civils 3D drawings
- Liaison with Statutory Bodies; Water authorities, Environment agency & local authority
- As a Civil Engineer, you would be responsible for producing designs under the agreements of S104 & S106
- Participating in attending of; design meetings, site meetings and client meetings
The right Civil Engineer
- Has 2 years' experience working within a consultancy as a Civil EngineerConfident in the use of Windes Microdrainage to produce drainage designs
- Experience producing Flood Risk Assessments
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- For the right Civil Engineer, this consultancy is offering a competitive salary between; £30,000 to £35,000 (depending on experience) Company pension scheme
- Share incentive scheme
- Life Assurance scheme
- 24 days leave + bank holidays & option to purchase 5 extra days per year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Professional memberships with ongoing CPD courses
If you would be interested to hear more about this or similar Civil Engineer opportunities then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network.