Infrastructure Engineer – Basingstoke
- For the right Infrastructure Engineer, this consultancy is offering a competitive salary ranging from; £30,000 to £35,000 (depending on experience)
- Benefits include; Contributory pension, paid overtime, bonus scheme paid twice a year, flexible working allowance, gym membership and more
- Opportunities to progress within the business, payment of professional membership to help achieve incorporated status.
RGB Network are currently representing a small Civil Engineering & Architectural design consultancy in their search for an Infrastructure Engineer to be based in their office near Basingstoke.
This Engineering & Architectural practice has been operating within the industry for more than 20 years and have established a good presence within the market, winning repeat business with their clients. They have been continuously growing, the team consists of 12 people, and due to an increase in workload they require an Infrastructure Engineer to help support & sustain their projects to meet demand.
The ideal Infrastructure Engineer will have:
- 2 years’ experience working as an Infrastructure Engineer
- Experience working within a small team, producing Highways & Drainage designs on Residential developments
- Knowledge and familiarity in producing designs under the agreements of; S38, S278, S104 and S106 schemes
- Technical experience using the following software packages; Microdrainage, PDS, Civil 3D and AutoCAD.
Working within this office friendly team, you would have the opportunity to get exposure on a broad range of projects and receive in-house training courses to help develop your career as an Infrastructure Engineer.
For more information on this or similar Infrastructure Engineer opportunities then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email.