Civil 3D Technician – London (3/4 months contract)
RGB Network are working with a nationwide multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy who are seeking to employ a Civil 3D Technician, to join their London infrastructure design team on short term contract basis.
This large engineering consultancy are well established within the industry, and are branded as one of the leading multi-disciplinary engineering consultancies. Their London Civil Engineering works on a diverse range of projects varying from; Central London Housing developments to large Data Centre schemes in Europe.
- As a Civil 3D Technician, the role would require to assist / produce Civil Infrastructure designs
- Assist job managers in the management of project from concept to completion
- Liaising with the structures department in the production of highways & drainage designs
- Assist in the completion of; obtaining of third party approvals, site inspections and more
- A Civil 3D Technician would have previous experience within roads, infrastructure & drainage designs within an engineering consultancy environment
- A proficient user of AutoCAD and strong Civil 3D skills
- Experience in the use of Microdrainage / PDS would be a significant advantage
For the right Civil 3D Technician, this company is offering a 3 to 4 months contract at a negotiable hourly rate (dependant on experience).
If you would like to hear more about this contract Civil 3D Technician opportunity then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email pmiah @rgb.co.uk