Job Title: Civil Engineer – Cambridge
RGB Network have met with a nationwide engineering consultancy, who currently have a strong recruitment drive to grow their Infrastructure design team in Cambridge. They are currently looking for a Civil Engineer help grow the team.
Role & Candidate Profile
- This company operates UK wide with 15 offices & over 300 employees, and provide services to their clients across a range of disciplines; Structures, Civils, Building Services, Geotechnical and Transport Planning
- Their Cambridge team is a well-established department and due to increase in demand, they are now actively seeking to employ an experienced Civil Engineer to sustain growth
- Working within this growing team, you would experience a hands-on technical and project managerial role to undertake a consistent workload of private developments
- You would work on diverse projects across a range of sectors, in which your role would focus on; flood risk, SUDS & drainage design, highways, earthworks design, water & wastewater and more
- This consultancy is keen to meet a Civil Engineer who has experience working within the discipline of roads & infrastructure designs
- Experience using software programs such as; Windes Microdrainage, Civil 3D / PDS and AutoCAD
- For the right Civil Engineer, they are offering a competitive salary between; £33,000 to £38,000 (depending on experience)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Flexible working allowance
- Private medical care
- ICE accredited training schemes
If you are interested to hear more about this or similar Civil Engineer positions then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email.