SENIOR ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
RGB are currently working with an establish M&E Engineering Consultancy who are looking for an Senior Electrical Design Engineer with at least 5 years' UK experience to join their office in Cambridge.
They are looking to grow their team and want an ambitious individual to join their business and work on high end residential, leisure and education projects.
Summary of you the Electrical Design Engineer role:
- Providing support to junior staff in designing electrical systems, preparing drawings, specifications and product schedules for projects from start to finish.
- Managing tender submissions, drawings and technical submittals to ensure quality of products and equipment are in accordance with design.
- Visiting sites.
- Involvement in the planning of work schedules.
- Building relationships and contacts to ensure business development.
Electrical Design Engineer requirements:
- BEng (or equivalent) or proven practical experience.
- Demonstrable understanding of BSRIA BG6 and RIBA stages, Part L, the CDM Regulations and BREEAM and renewable technologies.
- In-depth understand of relevant British Standards.
- A reasonable understanding of other MEP engineering disciplines.
- An ability to work under pressure on quick turnaround projects and multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient in the use of; Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Trimble (formerly Amtech) or Cymap, DIALux or similar.
- Experience working with and able to use AutoCAD and Revit (desirable).
- Experienced in condition surveys/report writing (including pre-acquisition, vendor, dilapidations, etc.).
- Good leadership skills and a good team work ethic.
This company is offering a competitive salary of between £45k and £60k dependent on experience, generous amount of days holiday, pension and private health care.
If you are someone who is adaptable, has a hunger for learning and ultimately someone who is looking to develop their knowledge and progress their career at an established and reputable company then please get in contact with David Hilditch at RGB Network.